Electrolyte replacement during exercise can vary as much as tenfold between two athletes. No other area of endurance nutrition or supplementation calls for such individualised dosing, and perhaps no other area of fueling can drop you out of the competition as quickly as electrolyte depletion or overdose. This is a critically important area where correct dosage is a must; you simply musn’t consider getting electrolytes out of a premixed drink. The risk of too much fluid and too few electrolytes is high, which is not good for your stomach, muscles, or performance.
You want a product that allows effective electrolyte replenishment under any weather condition, any length of exercise, and any intensity of exercise. Endurolytes, unlike any other pill, tablet, or premixed drink, is that product. Also, don’t make the mistake of thinking that electrolytes = sodium. Sodium alone cannot and will not effectively replenish electrolyte needs and may cause more problems than it resolves. With Endurolytes you’re assured of getting all of the right minerals in exactly the right balance.
Cramping is your body’s final warning signal that you’re on empty electrolyte-wise. When you’ve reached that point, the performance of many bodily systems has been severely compromised for some time. To keep your muscular, digestive, nervous, and cardiac systems firing on all cylinders, you need a consistent supply of all of the electrolytic minerals, not just sodium and potassium. Plus, in many instances, you require greater volumes of electrolytes than any sports drink or gel can provide. That is why Endurolytes fulfills such a crucial component of your fueling by supplying your body with a balanced, full-spectrum, rapidly assimilated electrolyte source, allowing you to meet your widely variable electrolyte needs with tremendous precision, hour after hour, no matter what the weather throws at you.
Taking two or more Endurolytes before bed may help prevent night cramps and nighttime muscle twitching.
Use prior to, during, and after workouts to satisfy the body’s electrolyte requirements with maximum precision.
Use as needed but primarily when:
- Exercise lasts for more than two hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than two hours and:
- Temperature is above 27 degrees and/or 70% humidity or
- Temperature and humidity is 4 degrees or more above what you are accustomed to.
Capsule Usage Instructions
As a starting point, we recommend a dose of 1 capsule per 50-60 pounds of body weight. Take one dose 30-60 minutes prior to exercise, each hour during exercise, and one dose immediately following exercise.
- Many variables – body weight, fitness level, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and physiological predisposition – affect individual electrolyte requirements, so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine what your individual needs are.
- Endurolytes DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from overexertion in the heat.
- The amount of salt (sodium chloride) you habitually consume in your daily diet largely determines the amount of salt, you will need to consume during exercise and races. If you consume a high-salt diet, you will either need to increase your hourly dose of Endurolytes or use Endurolytes Extreme.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving %DV
- Sodium 80mg 4%
- Chloride 120mg 4%
- Calcium 00mg 10%
- Magnesium 50mg 12%
- Potassium 50mg 1%
- Manganese 500mcg 25%
- Maltodextrin 1gm
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Stabilized Rice Bran, Ginger Root and Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water).