The METARACER Tokyo shoe is made for runners who want the most out of their fast-paced training and racing. Featuring a limited model offering, this iteration is displayed with a Sunrise Red colorway to symbolise and celebrate the city of Tokyo and the country of Japan.
The upper itself also has drainage ports to release any water that might get into the shoe.
GUIDESOLE technology features an improved toe-spring shape. These two components are combined to reduce the movement of the ankle joint, helping runners save energy with each stride. The rolling motion of this shoe actually propels the foot forward, producing a totally unique running experience.
The METARACER Tokyo shoe with GUIDESOLE technology is designed to help you take your racing to the next level.
- ENGINEERED MESH UPPER
- FLYTEFOAM TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING
- GUIDESOLE TECHNOLOGY HELPS CONSERVE ENERGY
- ASICSGRIP OUTSOLE PROVIDES EXCELLENT TRACTION
- Weighs 206 grams (US M10 )
- Features a dual-sided lobster claw carbon plate from midfoot to toe, bottom-loaded beneath the FLYTEFOAM midsole
- Low stack height (24 in heel, 15 in toe, 9 mm drop)
- Incredibly breathable upper with classic Onitsuka design
- Solid race day choice as a hybrid between traditional racing flat and super foam racers