The GLIDERIDE shoe lets you run longer while expending less energy and part of our Running Expert Collection
GUIDESOLE technology in this sole is the key function in the GLIDERIDE shoe. Here is how it works: Improved cushioning reduces muscle load at foot strike. It does this with a combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL technology cushioning.
The stiff forefoot and dynamically curved sole increase running efficiency by reducing the movement of the ankle joint. A lower degree of ankle flexion means other muscles, such as the calf, don’t have to work as hard. Too much ankle movement at speed wastes energy. The shoe’s centre of mass is closer to the heel, so it’s easier to swing the foot forward.
The rolling motion you feel in this shoe actually propels the foot forward for increased efficiency by reducing the forward movement of the ankle. This lets you run farther with less effort. These characteristics give runners an experience unlike anything they’ve felt before.
The GLIDERIDE shoe with GUIDESOLE technology lets you conserve energy for efficient runs. It’s something you have to feel to believe.
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING
- FLYTEFOAM TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING
- AHAR OUTSOLE IMPROVES DURABILITY
- EXTERNAL HEEL COUNTER IMPROVES STABILITY
- GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING
- ORTHOLITE LASTING
- E.V.A SOCKLINER
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES STABILITY
- GUIDESOLE TECHNOLOGY HELPS CONSERVE ENERGY
- REFLECTIVE ACCENTS IMPROVE VISIBILITY
- WEIGHT: 280G